What is the role of the Activity in PRPC / Activity roles in PRPC :
1 ) Activity is an instances of Rule-obj-Activity.
2) Activities automate processing.
3) Activity rules contain a sequence of structured steps.
4) Each step calls a method rule or contains a control instruction such as Call or Branch.
5) Each activity has a type that characterizes its purpose and affects which other rules can call it.
6) An Activity contain 5 tabs namely steps,parameters,pages&Classes,Security and History.
7) In step tab we need to define iteration,precondition,parameters,transitions