What is Privilege In Pega / What is Privilege In PRPC Interview Question and Answer :
- A lien is a control element specific access to the application associated with a role of class and access.
- A privilege rule is an instance of a type of rule-Rule-Access Privilege.
- A privilege name is the second key portion of privilege rule.
- A privilege to rule that the names of a privilege; it does not give the person’s privilege.
- To access privilege, plaintiff session must “hold” in the role of access list, at least one of the access roles giving access to privilege.
- The association between the roles and access privileges is defined by instances of the type of rule Rule-Access-Role-Obj.