Pega Interview Questions and Answers : Pega software is developed by Pegasystems. Before Introducing pega interview questions we are discussing and explaining about Pega technology, what Pega, how Pega program will work so you can just go through this information and later you can find Pega most frequently asked interview questions below. Process Commander is a business process management solution that combines a patented enterprise rules engine with tools for developing, deploying, and evolving enterprise-wide business applications. Process Commander automates the business decisions and processes that drive work to completion. Your developers use Process Commander to build standalone applications and to integrate Process Commander applications with your existing legacy systems. Pega’s Standard Project Roles:Work users are the end users of our applications. They create and resolve work. For example, a CSR is a work user. Work managers manage the work users.
They typically do what the work users do, plus things like managing workloads, monitoring activity and accessing reports.Business architects capture application requirements and define business processes. Sometimes they are called business analysts or system analysts.System architects are responsible for building the majority of our applications. Sometimes they are called application developers, application architects or just developers.There are other roles in addition to these four primary roles and your roles may be unique to your company. Also, an operator may have more than one role, for example you may be a business architect and a work manager. Pegasystems provides the following documents for Pega RULES Process Commander.
Pega RULES Process Commander Introduction :
It provides an overview of the architecture, concepts, and features of Process Commander. Pega RULES Process Rules Engine Introduction — provides an overview of the business rules engine, the development portal, concepts, and features of rules and rule forms. Pega RULES Process Commander Designing Your Application with Smart Build — describes the design methodology essential for systems and technical staff to develop applications according to best practices. Pega RULES Process Analyzer User Guide — describes how to install and use Process Analyzer, an optional component that provides online analytical processing (OLAP) data for Process Commander.Authentication in Pega RULES Process Commander — provides an overview of Process Commander system authentication, including external methods; and. describes how to configure each authentication option. Pega RULES Process Commander Integrating with External Systems — supports IT professionals who plan, design, build, and test the interfaces with other systems that can be used with a Process Commander application.
Pega Interview Questions And Answers Pdf Free Download
9. What is params and local parameters?
Ans : parameters used to called activity
10. Does data- follows Rule Resolution?
12. If we use “select * from emp” SQL Query in open tab in Connect Sql rule, is this going to work or not?
Ans – it’s going to work, but it retriew only first record of the table.
13. How do u create object in java?
Ans – ClipboardPage pyPageList = tools.findPage(“pagename”)
18. What are the integration services do you used in your application?what is service and connector?
20.What is ticket, how the ticket will raise in flow?
21. How many debugging tools available in prpc?
Ans: Clipboard,PAL,Tracer,System Management Application,Log Files
Clipboard:Break Conditions like Exception,Fail Status and Warn Status
22. How do we create word and PDF template in prpc?
23. How do we send correspondence dynamically?
Ans:1. Setting the property set value of pyEmail1
2. In repeating layout using pagelist /pagegroup we have define the class of data-party and property is pyEmail1.
27. Though we know that all the instances of all the Rule- hierarchy classes will have Versions, instances of following classes will not have any version
Ans : Rule-Obj-Class, Rule-Ruleset-Name, Rule-Ruleset-Version, Rule-Access-Role-Obj, Rule-Method
30 What are the pre-requisite for developing an application
Ans : Organisation Structure, class Structure, flows
39. What are different corr types?
Ans : Email, Fax, Mail and PhoneText.
41. What is a Time Qualified Rule?
Ans : A time-qualified rule (also called a date-qualified or temporary rule) is a rule instance that has a non-blank associated start date and time, end date and time, or both.
42. What is a Slice?
46. What are the mandatory fields in operator-Id?
49. What’s the difference between pass-by-value,pass-by-reference?
Ans : pass-by-reference:The calling activity can provide input parameters to the called activity, or it can share its own parameter page with the called activity, an approach known as call-by-reference.
50 What are the Diff types of flows?
Ans : Straight Though Process(STP),Screen Flow,Regular Flow.
51. How do you implement security in pega
Ans : using Rule-Access-Role-Obj class instances.
52. What is OOTB?
Ans : out-of-the-box
53. What the diff between Tracer and clipboard?
54. How to expose entire flow as service?
Ans : In flow desing tab using Publish and Generate Services buttons we can expose the the flow as service.
55. what is local customization in rulset and version.
56. What are different explores?
Ans : PRPC four kinds explores i.e
1)AppExplorer 2)Used by App 3)Class Explorer 4)Rules by Type
57. What is PRPC recommended class structure?
58. How many layers are recommended by PRPC?
59. Screen flows have five steeps.
61. What is the purpose of Broadcast option in Corr-new activity?
Ans : The CorrNew activity accepts an input parameter called Broadcast, which allows correspondence to be sent to all the parties of the work object, rather than to just one party. (If you check this parameter, the PartyRole parameter is ignored.)
62. Can we set verification levels in PRPC?
63. Difference between summary and history?
65. How do u call a list view from an activity?
Ans : Call the Rule-Obj-ListView.ShowView, which runs the list view and displays the list view
68.. What is a flow?
Ans : A flow rule is the fundamental representation of a business process in Process Commander. A flow rule is an instance of the Rule-Obj-Flow rule type, which defines the sequence of processing that your application applies to work objects
69. What is work flow?
70. What is obj-browse?
71. Diff b/n tracer & clipboard?
72. What is perform harness?
73. Advantages & Disadvantages of PRPC
REAL TIME PEGA-PRPC INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Here some of the real time pega – prpc interview questions and answers with examples that are frequently asked by various companies like Accenture, Ibm, Tcs, Infosys, Cognizant, Google, Hcl, Vipro, Infotech, Deliotte and more.
Accenture Technology Solutions Pega Interview Questions And Answers :
- What are the Application Servers that PRPC supports?
- What is Assignment in PRPC?
- How do u create MQ in PRPC?
- What is the Class Hierarchy in PRPC?
- What are all needed for Correspondence ( Pre-requisites)?
- What are Custom Activities?
- How do u implement SLA?
- How do u map a class to a DB table?
- Is it necessary to create Operator ID’s in PRPC for each Work User/External Customer to send Correspondence?
- What does u know about Rule Resolution?
- Difference between Obj-List and RDB-List?
HCL Technologies Pega Interview Questions And Answers :
- What is an assignment?
- When we actually use an assignment in a workflow?
- Can an assignment be completed manually, automatically (without Human intervention) or BOTH?
- What is Forward chaining and Backward chaining?
- What are the OUT-OF-BOX solutions you’ve used in your project?
- In which situations do you use OUT-OF-BOX solutions?
- What are the workparties you‘ve created for your application?
- What is the role of Underwriter in your application?
- Which DB you are using for your project?
- As Derby is such a small DB, why do u prefer going for a Derby DB in a real-time project Implementation?
- When you disable the ‘Pega-ProCom: Correspondence & SLA events’ agent for sending correspondence, where these emails/correspondence is stored?
- When ‘Pega-ProCom: Correspondence & SLA events’ agent is disabled? Is it possible to see the Correspondence rules that are there in the queue persistent in a DB,What and when to use SLAS?
- What is an Access-group?
- What is a Workbasket, Workpool and Workgroup?
- What is the diff bet Rule and a Ruleset?
- What is your role in the project?
- What are the technical issues you faced during the implementation of the Project?
CTC Pega Interview Questions And Answers :
- Is class Group is necessary to create work object?
- What are the steps to connect External database?
- What is harness? What are the various types of harness available in prpc?
- How do you create the work object?
- What is the SOAP? How to expose PRPC as a server?
- What are the types of class structure do you create in your application?
- While creating class group if we didn’t mention key name is it going display error it will save?
- How do you call another activity from current activity?
- Other than above what is the other way to the call another activity?
JP Morgan chase Pega Interview Questions And Answers :
- How do u call list view from a activity?
- Is screen flow can generate work objects?
- How do u pass more than one page to another activity?
- What is primary page and step page?
- What’s the different between connector flow and local flow action?
- What is harness?what are the types of harness?explain about each one?
- What is the list view and summary view?
- How can u pass the control from step 4 to step 2 in activity, if possible how can achieve?
- How many flow shapes r there in PRPC?
- Types of Activities?
- What’s the differences between utility shape and notify shape?
- What is work basket?
- Where u can identify the work object id?
- Is list view and summary view will take inputs from the user?
- How do u make flow actions read only in flow?
- What are the step involve in mq to implement server side?
Semantric Space Pega Interview Questions And Answers
- What are the fields in the properties panel of an assignment shape?
- Where can we call the activities in a flow action?
- What is Class structure of your Project? Explain about the project Flow?
- What is the Rule availability?
- What is the Final availability and how can change availability of Rule?
- Can you Override Final rule?
- What is the rule resolution Algorithm and can you tell me how it works or search?
- How it works in the while in Inheritance rule?
- Can you tell me the direct inheritance and Pattern inheritance?
- What is the Work object?
- Where is the work object stored?
- Can you change the Work object table?
- What are the standard properties?
Wipro Pega Pega Interview Questions And Answers
- What is SMA?
- Differentiate Obj-Open Vs Obj-Browse
- How do you handle exceptions
- Differentiate the usage of Assignment Shape and Router shape
- Where do you define default values
- What is the primary key of pc_assign_worklist
TCS Pega Interview Questions And Answers
- Difference between Java and Pega
- Guardrails of Pega
- What do you mean by Build for Change
- Difference between page and pagelist
- why we use connect-soap and can we use it to connect external database
- why we use connect-sql
- how many shapes you know in pega.
- what do you mean by calculate and edit declaratively not procedurally
- what are tickets give scenario where you used tickets
- What are the 6 R’s
IBM Pega Interview Questions And Answers
- What is the Flow Action? Explain about the FlowAction?
- What is the Activity?
- Explain Obj-open, Obj-Save?
- What is the Model?
- What is the Harness? Section?
- What is Split-Join?
- Types of inheritance?
- What is the use of property-set Method?
- Diff b/w Decision Table and Decision tree?
- Declare expression and Declare constraints?
Some More Information About Pega RULES :
Pega RULES Process Commander Application Developer Help — provides contextual information about Process Commander. Access help by clicking the Help link on the Portal or on the toolbar. Pega Developer Network (a section of the Pega systems Support Network located at www.pega. com/support) — provides technical notes and tips for using Pega RULES Process Commander. PegaRULES Process Commander Installation Instructions (located on the installation media). Pega RULES Process Commander Upgrade Instructions (located on the installation media). Pega RULES Process Commander Release Notes (located on the installation media).
Pega DISTRIBUTION MANAGER™ (IOS) for Pega RULES Process Commander — Installation and Operations Guide. ega DISTRIBUTION MANAGER™ (IOS) for Pega RULES Process Commander — Release Notes Other Articles of Interest You can find the following documents and technical papers of interest in the PDN. Using Performance Tools — explain how to use the performance analyzer (PAL) tool. System Management Application Reference — describes the features of and the information displayed by the System Management application.Configuration Settings Reference Guide — describes all the configuration settings held in the prconfig.xml file.
Pega RULES Process Simulator User Guide explains how to install and use Process Simulator, an optional component that simulates Pega RULES Process Commander business processes. Pegasystems Autonomic Event Services Guide — describes how to set up and use the Pega systems Autonomic Event Services (PegAES) tool, which provides troubleshooting information when developing and testing applications. As with any Web or enterprise application deployed in an application server, you start and stop Process Commander using the procedure determined by the application server software. WebSphere or Web Logic — Use the application server’s administrator console to start and stop Process Commander. Tomcat — Use the startup and shutdown .sh or .bat files located in the bin directory of the Tomcat installation directory to start and stop Process Commander.