How do you pass multiple pages form one activity to another activity in pega / in prpc / interview question and answer :
The preferred means to move from one page from one activity to another is to identify the page in the field of the call Step Page activity. The activity known as receives this page’s main content.
- If you need to spend more than one page, use the indirect mechanism of the page
- In the activity called, identify indirect invites page keyword as the Mode field in the Pages tab and Classes.
- In the steps of the activity called, refer to these pages using the syntax promptpagename. No entry is required in the Settings tab.
- In the call activity, spend the extra pages as arguments to the call statement that Invoke the second activity.
- The value provided for fast page should not be empty and must assess a clipboard Name of the page (top or built-in level). The primary keywords, top, local, and parents are Not valid with fast pages; keyword param is valid.
- Indirect pages provide a generic way to transmit pages not only between the activities, but also to other types of rules, such as rules list view and summary view of the rules.